If you subscribed through the Google Play Store, please login into your Google Play account and go to your subscriptions. Look for the MotorTrend subscription and cancel there. To manage your subscriptions in the Google Play Store, please visit Google.
Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. Be sure to cancel before your next recurring billing date to ensure your card isn’t charged again.
If you just need to take a break from your monthly subscription for some reason, there is an option to pause your subscription. While paused, you will not have access to content or be billed. A pause starts at the end of your current paid month. At the end of the pause period, Google will resume billing your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store. On the web, similar steps can be done at g.co/play/subscriptions
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap 'hamburger stack' Menu > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to pause.
- Tap Manage > Pause payments.
- Set the time period to pause payments.
- Tap Confirm.
Note: To unsubscribe from MotorTrend marketing emails, please click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.