You will find an updated and full list of supported devices and apps here on our site. If we don't list a device that you want to stream MotorTrend on, then please let us know about that feature request.
You can download our app through the various app stores for our supported devices, which includes:
- Amazon Fire TV Version 4.1.1326 (released July 7, 2020, learn more from FireTV - Requires FireTV 2nd generation devices and above)
- Android mobile Version 4.1.0 Android™ Phones and Android™ Tablets (released July 24, 2020, and is available in the Google Play Store and requires Android 5 or later)
- Android TV Version 1.0.1326 (released July 7, 2020, and is available in the Google Play Store and requires Android 5 or later)
- If you have an "Android Box" connected to your TV and it installs the mobile app, then it is not recognized by Google Play store as an Android TV.
- Apple iOS mobile Version 4.1.1 for Apple iPhone®/ iPod Touch® and Apple iPad™/ iPad Mini™ (released July 30, 2020, and is available in the Apple App Store and requires iOS 11 or later)
- Apple TV Version 3.0.2 (released July 20, 2020, learn more from Apple - requires Apple TV 4)
- Roku Version 6.3 build 0 (released July 7, 2020, learn more from Roku - requires Roku 3rd generation and above)
- Xbox One Version 3.0.5 (released July 17, 2020 - the version is displayed in the app and will also list tv-core:=v1.2.0, np-player:=v6.2.1, learn more from Xbox)
If you are having an issue, updating to the latest version of the app will help if it is an issue we have already resolved. Most app updates will not require you to log back in, but if the change in the app is significant enough, then you will also need to log back in on our apps due to the nature of the updates.