Deleting your information will have a significant impact on your ability to use certain services and products. As an example, any current subscription to MotorTrend’s streaming video product will be immediately cancelled and your right to access locked content will also be immediately revoked even if your subscription period continues past that date as honoring the request will also remove the information that grants a user access. This cannot be reversed or undone.
In order for MotorTrend Group to be able to be sure of your identity, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject line should be “Information Removal Request”
- A clear statement of your request
- First and Last Name
- Email address associated to the subscription
- For accounts billed by MotorTrend: PayPal Email Address or last four digits of the Credit Card on file with Expiration date
- For accounts created in and billed through an app store: Device used to access content
- Note: App Stores include Google Play, Apple iTunes, Amazon, and Roku, and deleting the data at MotorTrend will not cancel the subscription billing in that app store
Alternatively the requests may be mailed to:
ATTN: Data Removal
831 S Douglas St
El Segundo, CA 90245
NOTE: If we do not receive sufficient information to confirm your identity we may contact you for additional information. If the information provided does not match the information we have on file, then to safeguard your privacy we will not process incomplete or invalid requests.