Now that our server maintenance update is completed, it is important to make sure that your apps are up to date and that you logged back in after the maintenance.
Most MotorTrend apps will have already checked to make sure that they are up to date. With older apps or if you have disabled automatic updates, then you will need to check for app updates. Please make sure that your app is updated to be at least:
- Amazon Fire TV Version 4.1.1325 (released June 21, 2020, learn more from FireTV - Requires FireTV 2nd generation devices and above)
- Android mobile Version 4.0.3 (released June 19, 2020, and is available in the Google Play Store and requires Android 5 or later)
- Android TV Version 1.0.1325 (released June 19, 2020, and is available in the Google Play Store and requires Android 5 or later)
- Apple mobile Version 4.0.1 (released June 15, 2020, and is available in the Apple App Store and requires iOS 11 or later)
- Apple TV Version 3.0.1 (released June 19, 2020, learn more from Apple - requires Apple TV 4)
- Roku Version 6.2 build 2 (released June 29, 2020, learn more from Roku - requires Roku 3rd generation and above)
- Xbox One Version 3.0.2 (released June 17, 2020 and in app it will also list tv-core:=v1.2.0, np-player:=v6.2.1, learn more from Xbox)
After updating to a current app from one of the older apps, then you will also need to log back in on our apps due to the nature of the updates.