MotorTrend's help center offers support for a variety of topics related to our streaming service and website:
Getting Started MotorTrend offers guidance on device compatibility.
Account and MortorTrend+ Subscription Management MotorTrend provides assistance for managing MotorTrend+ subscriptions, updating account information on your MT Account page, and addressing billing and payment inquiries. Including app store purchases for MT+ through Apple, Google, and Roku.
Technical Support MotorTrend offers technical assistance for specific issues, such as app crashes, error messages, or difficulty accessing certain content.
If you need to ask for help, you may want to know what makes a good request. Here are some tips that will help us help you.
- Provide a clear and concise explanation of the issue you're experiencing. Be specific about what exactly is going wrong, whether it's difficulty logging in, problems with streaming quality, billing issues, or something else.
- Include any relevant details that might help the customer support team understand and address your problem. This can include error codes, device information, and the specific steps you've already taken to troubleshoot the issue.
- Screenshots can help. As the saying goes, “A picture is worth 1,000 words”. While not required, a picture may help us to help you better by showing us exactly what you are seeing.
- Please let us know what troubleshooting steps you may have tried and what results you saw. This will help the support team understand your situation better and prevent us from repeating something you already tried.
- We understand running into an issue can be frustrating. In order to facilitate a smooth support experience providing relevant details of what happened as well as what you expected can enable the team to support you best. We aim to work with you to address your inquiries quickly and respectfully. Thank you for being a valued member of the MotorTrend community. We're here to assist you.
The more information you can provide, the better the support team can help you, but requestw don’t need to be lengthy. A good example looks like this:
Hello MotorTrend+ Support Team,
I am experiencing playback problems on MotorTrend+. The episodes won't play for me I have tried troubleshooting steps including signing out and back in without success. My account is at the email address listed on this request. This happens for several different shows including multiple episodes of Hot Rod Garage, Engine Masters, and Super Street Garage. I'm using my iPhone 14 with iOS 16 and the app version X.Y.Z. Can you help me fix this issue?
The team here can better understand what you are seeing with descriptions like this, and this will help us not ask you to repeat something you've already tried, and we can get to a resolution much faster.