You may be experiencing an Internet connectivity problem that is keeping you from streaming.
If you are on a public WiFi:
- Check with your network administrator to make sure streaming services such as MotorTrend are supported and not intentionally blocked.
- Note that many public networks have limited bandwidth.
If you're using a cellular data network or satellite Internet:
- If possible, try a different network. Cellular data and satellite Internet connections commonly have slower connection speeds than cable Internet or DSL.
If you're using an Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, or an Android device:
- Test the Internet Connection: Make sure your device has an Internet connection by attempting to visit a website in a web browser. If the page doesn't load or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on. If you're still not able to connect, you may have Internet connection issues.
- Check the date and time on your device: If the date and time of your device is significantly different from the current date and time, you will have a problem playing your video.
You can also delete and reinstall the MotorTrend application.
If you are continuing to run into this issue, please submit a ticket directly to us by clicking this link: Submit A Request