You will find an updated and full list of supported devices and apps here on our site. If we don't list a device that you want to stream MotorTrend on, then please let us know about that feature request.
You can download our app through the various app stores for our supported devices, which includes:
- Amazon Fire TV Version 5.0.1345 (the version displayed in the app will list v3.13.11, tv-core:=v.0.0.0, np2-player:=v9.0.1, learn more from FireTV - Requires FireTV 2nd generation devices and above)
- Android mobile Version 4.16.1 Android™ Phones and Android™ Tablets (available in the Google Play Store and requires Android 5 or later)
- Android TV Version 2.0.1367 (the version displayed in the app will list v3.13.11, tv-core:=v.0.0.0, np2-player:=v9.0.1, and is available in the Google Play Store, requires Android 5 or later)
- If you have an "Android Box" connected to your TV, and it installs the mobile app, then it is not recognized by the Google Play store as an Android TV.
- Apple iOS mobile Version 4.17.0 for Apple iPhone®/ iPod Touch® and Apple iPad™/ iPad Mini™ (available in the Apple App Store (iPhone & iPad) and requires iOS 13 as of September 8, 2021)
- Apple TV Version 4.5.4 (available from Apple - requires Apple TV 4)
- Comcast Flex & X1 Version (the version displayed in the app will list v3.13.11, tv-core:=v.0.0.0, np2-player:=v9.0.1, learn more from Comcast Xfinity - requires compatible Comcast Xfinity Flex device)
- Roku Version 6.19 build 3 (learn more from Roku and their channel store- requires Roku 3rd generation and above)
- Xbox One Version 220.127.116.11 (the version displayed in the app will list v3.13.11, tv-core:=v.0.0.0, np2-player:=v9.0.1, learn more from Xbox)
If you are having an issue, updating to the latest version of the app will help if it is an issue we have already resolved. Most app updates will not require you to log back in, but if the change in the app is significant enough, then you will also need to log back in on our apps due to the nature of the updates.