To make sure that you have fun and can capture those cars quickly and easily, here are some tips:
- Make sure that you have an internet connection The application needs an internet connection so that the camera can properly recognize cars.
- Keep it in portrait (vertical) The application currently only works in the vertical portrait mode. Make sure that you have as much of the car as possible in the capture frame for the most accurate results.
- Make sure you can see it While it may sound obvious, make sure that you take pictures with minimal obstructions blocking your view and good even lighting so that the camera can see the car you are trying to capture. Usually you need to be about 4 - 6 feet away.
- If at first you don't succeed, try it again While the car may not blink during the picture, sometimes you just need another try. Try moving around the car and scanning them from a different angle.
- Have fun! Don't forget to have fun when you are out there capturing cars for your garage.